Monday, December 13, 2010

*Cough, Cough*

I honestly can't help myself. I need to post this. I was just reading through LDS.org and stumbled across this doctrine in the gospel library...and I quote,

"The honeymoon ought to be a time when the partners learn about one another’s minds, emotions, bodies, and spirits. It is not a time for sexual excess. It is not a fling of worldly diversions that is scheduled between the temple wedding ceremony and a return to serious living."

My reaction went something like this:

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Did they just contradict the definition of a honeymoon?!

Sorry. I'll go now.

1 comment:

  1. But you're funny!!!

    And my "word verification" just now was "copons." Come on, Google. Let's go all out and add the "u" in there...

    ReplyDelete