Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Oh Danny Boy

On the 15th of December, 2009 my adorable baby nephew Daniel Wesley Heineman was born. My brother and his wife knew there would be
complications when Daniel arrived so all my family drove down to Arizona for a few days for the chance to meet him while he was alive. He was born with a few deformities which, honestly, only made him a million times cuter. I am so grateful I was even able to meet him for a few minutes at the hospital. This is a hard time of year for my brother and his wife. I know trials make us stronger but I truly hope I never have to go through anything like what they've been through. I'm kind of happy being a wuss. He was named Danny because the song Danny Boy is my dad and also my sister in law Afton's mom's favorite song. How's that for a tear jerker? Danny went back to Heaven on New Year's Eve 2009. Families are together forever so I say see ya later lil buddy.



No comments:

Post a Comment