Thursday, January 20, 2011

This Too Shall Pass

Look at what the power of positive thinking has gotten me! My stone passed today! It was honestly a lot smaller than I expected. You think that something that causes you so much pain will be the size of a baby but you would be wrong. It's more like a grape nut. Three millimeters. I did have to go home from work early today because my urinary tract infection was really bothering me though. So once I get rid of that and these medical bills looming over my head I'll be good as new!

P.S. I realize that my last post about what brings me happiness included a sad tale of a impoverished African nation. My sister Bethany made fun of me. But no, it does not make me happy. Just one of the many interesting movies I have seen this week. Hush up, Beth.

1 comment:

  1. This too shall pass...hahahah I love you. Thank you for always entertaining me for free :) I'm so glad that is over!

    ReplyDelete