Monday, February 28, 2011

Your House?

I babysit a 2 1/2 year old girl every morning and she amazes me with the clever things she says...for being only 2. I can have the same conversation with her as I would with a 4 year old. Impressive. What I think is funny about all kids though is how they're always obsessed with "your house". They're always asking..."Is your house far away?" "Are you going back to your house?" Or if you play with a toy of theirs it's always, "Don't take that to your house." This girl, Nicole, is also in the stage where she repeats anything anyone says so ya gotta be careful. Good thing I don't have a swearing problem. Her mom did tell me, however, that a few months ago Nicole had a habit of always shouting, "Dammit!". Kids are cute. The End.

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete