Monday, April 25, 2011

California Dreamin

I figure it's probably about time I write a blog about how I'm moving to California n' all. It is coming up pretty quickly. I don't want you to feel left out.

Aaron and I have always known we would move to LA at some point. He is totally talented enough. Everyone looks for a "foot in the door" into Hollywood and Aaron is lucky enough to have found his.

We're leaving the last week of May. We'll probably be gone a year. Or a year and three months. Or forever. Basically as long as I have a job nannying, Aaron is getting work doing comedy, things are steadily progressing, etc. California will be never ending fun. I look forward to laying on the beach, riding my bike in the sunshine, and becoming unrecognizably tan and gorgeous.

No comments:

Post a Comment