Thursday, April 14, 2011

Joyful Joyful

Lauryn we adore thee.




Life is full of tough choices. When I looked at Lauryn Hill's tour schedule yesterday and noticed that she is coming to Las Vegas on May 13th it was obvious that the choice was extremely easy.

You see, it's like this: If I could meet anyone (and I mean anyone), go to any concert, or listen to anyone it would be Lauryn Hill.

I was talking to my sister Beth while sitting on the couch next to Aaron last night when I told her that we are driving down and doing this when Aaron interjected his disapproval. Sorry Aaron. Like I could even begin to explain in this blog post, let alone to my husband (a man) how much Lauryn Hill means to me. How much my life would be complete. For serious. I will just die after this concert because my life will have peaked. It will be all downhill after that. Unless I have another Lauryn Hill concert to look forward to.

The concert is the day Bethany quits her job so she can move to Denver for the summer. As well as a week before I move to Santa Monica forever. Sisters trip to Vegas to see Lauryn Hill for one last party.

However, as much as it pains me to even say this...Lauryn Hill was in Park City during Sundance and did a free concert. Thanks for nothing lauryn-hill.com newsletter! What's the point in living?! I might as well DIE!

Anyway, enjoy this video. I will be in the front row and it will be the happiest day of my life.

1 comment:

  1. Huge lauryn hill fan right here. Lucky duck, that will be amazing. You'll definitely be in tears!!! Have fun. That's in like a month!

    ReplyDelete