Friday, May 13, 2011

Life Today

I don't think so much has ever gone down in my life in one month. May is turning out to be a doozy.

Aaron and I moved out of our apartment nestled in the benches of Salt Lake City. We were officially out last Friday and are now residing temporarily at Aaron's parent's home in Kearns. I will so wholeheartedly miss the Eastside life. Salt Lake has been good to us. Aaron standing as we take in our final moments in the apartment we called home for 1.9 years.


I quit both my nanny jobs. Last day for the lil babes was yesterday and my last day for my 11 and 14 year old girls is next Friday. I've had that job for over a year. It will be so weird to leave my girls. So weird. Going from seeing someone every day to never seeing them again is always a strange transition for me.
We're driving down to LA on Monday the 23rd of May. Um, a week and three days...yikes. This is major. We don't have a place lined up yet. But I look online all day, every day. And I don't have a nanny job lined up yet. But...ditto.

Last week all of my stress came from getting out of the apartment on time. This week I'm really, really stressed about finding the right apartment with a landlord that won't try to screw us over. And finding a job that is close enough to where we live. LA is huge and driving during rush hour would be not be acceptable. Twenty miles away? Yeah, an hour drive. Pshhh. Finding a job that's enough hours, close, enough money and with a family I like. Stress. I'm so nervous. I need everything to come together smoothly and in a timely fashion.

To put my nerves at ease I spent all evening putting together a check-list of all the questions to ask and things to look for when browsing potential apartments. I did my research. Seriously, this thing is impressive. If you're ever moving I'll email it to you.

I just am trusting that the good Lord will provide. Never has let me down. Sing praises, hallelujah.

Amen.

1 comment:

  1. I'd like to bear my testimony..."ditto" to what has already been said.
    Amen.

    ReplyDelete