Thursday, July 14, 2011

Confession. Chapter Four.

I love my husband.

Ok, that's not much of a confession. But I would like to admit that when we are around each other we rarely talk in a normal voice. We are very mushy. We speak exclusively in like...baby voices. It's repulsive. I was pleased to hear that my friend Camille is also just as lovey dovey with her husband. Ah, I'm not the only one. I can only switch on the voice when he's around and when he's gone or other people are around it's impossible to get back. Weird? Normal.

I found this facebook app that lets you look back at all your old statuses. I found it funny that my status for our first anniversary was all like, "ONE YEAR WEDDING ANNIVERSARY TODAY! I tried thinking of something clever to say, but no facebook status can sum up how happy I am and how much I love Aaron Jeremy Burrell!"

Jeez, Carah. Calm. Down. It's not like I love Aaron any less but by our second wedding anniversary my status just said, "Two years of marriage: check." Haha. I'm so blissfully married, I just know how to restrain it better after these two years.


And you know how cute my husband is? Just yesterday I stayed late at my nanny job talking to the mom, Krista, for two hours and Aaron called twice, left voicemails and text messages worried where I was. Then he used his iPhone to track where my iPhone was then matched that with the address of the house I work at...just to get piece of mind. He's cute. I'm cute. Still in love, as always.

1 comment:

  1. Colby and I do a voice too. I catch myself talking to him that way in public places sometimes haha

    ReplyDelete