Thursday, August 11, 2011

Lez Be Real

Aaron is leaving in the morning to Bloomington, Indiana to do a comedy gig. Fun fact: Aaron and my sister Bethany both went on their missions to Indiana. Bethany served in Bloomington, Aaron didn't though. When I called Bethany today to ask what fun things there are to do in Bloomington her response was, "Knock on doors?" Oh, Bethany. She's such a kidder.

I'm just glad that Aaron is going on this weekend long trip with Tig, the female comedian Aaron is interning for. Going on a trip with another woman, you say? But she's a lesbian! Conveniently lesbian. I love when homosexuality makes my life easier.

Honestly, if anyone ever finds themselves wanting to gay bash I would tell them to just think how gays can benefit their life in someway. It's a fantastic technique. If I have a son and in few years down the road, say he's 16 years old, he sits me and my husband down and he says, "Mom...Dad...I'm gay." No big deal. I've been struggling with color swatches for weeks. First thing out of my mouth will be, "Do you think this duvet will match the curtains or would I be better off with a throw? Can you believe Celine is still at it? Do you want to go to her concert with me next month?!"

It's really that simple.

1 comment:

  1. oh my gosh I love you Carah!!!!!!! That's hilarious

    ReplyDelete