Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Thug Life

Aaron and I bought a couple cheap boogie boards that were on sale at TJ Maxx for ten bucks. Total steal. They just happen to be bright red with the word "lifeguard" on them...which I can deal with. But then I found this really awesome bathing suit that is high quality and doesn't fall off that is blue and says "lifeguard" on it. I figured I couldn't have both so I better draw a bunch of stuff over my boogie board. (But I also talked myself out of the bathing suit anyway. Me posing as a lifeguard...surely lives will be lost.)

So last night I took a Sharpie and looked up some graffiti lettering and drew my name. That wasn't enough. So I drew Aaron's name. It needed more. So I figured since I'm going with this gangsta theme and I live in LA I'll trace my hand and draw the westside gang symbol. Little much?

Aaron said he wouldn't go to the beach with me with that thing. So I had to compensate a little! I drew a big "CTR" underneath. I hope all the drugged up coke fiends will know I'm just a stupid white girl from Utah purposely trying to be a poser.

1 comment:

  1. My little sis is so thug. And also, what does CTA stand for?

    ReplyDelete