Monday, October 31, 2011

October, We Hardly Knew Ye

Ah, what a great month. So much seen. So much done. Time flew.

I babysit Lola everyday and she is adorrrrrable. Lola found my sunglasses. I love her.


My sister Alyson came to visit and met Mario Lopez and Suze Orman. This is how she goes to the mall. Fish shirt, men's board shorts, fanny pack, Chacos. She was also walking around the beach with her bike helmet still on. She took it off after I informed her how she looked handicapped. She agreed.


Aaron had a birthday shout hooray! He's 29. Just one more year til I am married to a 30 year old! (Barf) But I love him.


My cousin Shannon flew in and we pulled out my Aunt Ida's wedding album. Found a picture of our cousin Renata (far right) looking pleasant, then Shannon and me looking less than flattering in our rejected non-flower girl dresses.


Aaron's sister in law Anadine came in from Utah and stayed with us and brought her new little guy Zeke. It was foggy. Ignore the garments.




I came to Utah and visited friends and family. Aaron and I also did some comedy gigs to pay our way. Bethany dressed up as Gilly from SNL.



My dearest and bestest friend Ameri got engaged! Engaged to be married! Ahhhhhh! I don't have a picture so just...AHHHHHHH!

I made a Pac Man pumpkin with Kendall J and The Jacksons.



The Jacksons made a very touching Jack-o-lantern. Can you say newlyweds?

Now I'm packing up for the airport! Utah, it's been fun but I gotta get home.

No comments:

Post a Comment